Southern Business Mentoring Program
Kat Heinrich – Sustainability
Kat has over a decade of experience working in the circular economy, helping business and governments to implement more sustainable practices. In 2018, she was awarded the Green Industries SA Women in Circular Economy Leadership award. She is passionate about making Australia’s food system more circular and resilient.
How can Kat help you?
Some of the areas in which Kat may be helpful to you include:
- Circular economy practices and principles
- Steps for identifying circular opportunities in businesses
- Benefits for business of transitioning to more ‘circular’ practices – including climate change, biodiversity, social, and economic
- Relevant legislation and policies
- Circular business models with case studies